- A home to live in.
- Food in my fridge and cupboards.
- 5 healthy kids.
- A hard working hubby that loves me unconditionally.
- A hubby who took his health back in control almost 2 weeks now. Lost 15 lbs. so far.
- A Mother, Father, and Sisters who care about me and my family.
- That I've been able to reconnect with friends.
- This is the first Thanksgiving my husband wont be working in 6 years.
- That God's Word has never been more alive to me. IT truly feels like the Bread of Life.
- That I'm totally dependent on Jesus. He is the only One who can give me total peace about everything and every time I reach out to Him. He shows up. There is no other way to live.
- That I'm a daughter of the King.
I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Even though dinner might not turn out like planned, you didn't get everything you wanted to get today you can still stop and take a moment to show thanks for the truly important thing.