Monday, November 24, 2008

More Thankfulness!

Well I have found more things to be thankful for. I have had bills be forgiven or reduced. I have received a long awaited refund that I gave up on ever arriving. The weather has stayed cool for a straight 2 weeks. I have not had my air condition on for 2 weeks that is a blessing from the Father Above.

During the holidays is when I don't like that I live in South Florida. Its far far away from my family. They are all in Oregon bundled in sweaters and sitting by the fire. OK ,I know some of them are reading this and think I'm crazy because they would love to have the weather we are having now. To me Thanksgiving and Christmas mean cold weather, the hope for snow, hot chocolate, and lots of warm blankets. When its hot here it makes my heart ache even more that I'm not there for the holiday. Once again God is good. I'm taken this fabulous weather as a personal gift from God. :) Thank you Lord for the cool weather, keep it coming.

I'm getting excited and so thankful for a 4 day weekend with all my kids home and preparing for our first Christmas in our current house.


What are you thankful for?

~Amy

1 comment:

Mylinda said...

I'm thankful for my family, the awesome wether, dh's job, and h so many more things. I miss seeing you and hope you and yours have a very blessed Thanksgiving!