Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally Friday!

I'm so happy its Friday. My 2 school aged boys just finished up their testing and we are glad its over. Our schooling wont be over though. We will keep doing school at least 3 days a week and finally do those fun hands science and art activities. My boys finished up their baseball season this week, our home school park group had our last park for the year.
It just nice to not feel like I have to remember were I have to go to day what time, for what child, and where. Its going to be very nice to have a more relaxed pace at home. My 3 year old is completely potty trained and my baby (16 month old) is know walking like she has been doing it for months but its been only days. She seems happier now that she know she can walk like the rest of us.
I'm so thankful that I get to be home with my kids and see them grow and wonder. I'm going to try to keep reminding myself that though when my 11 year old once to do a science experiment in a clean kitchen.

I hope you have a great weekend and wish you all God's blessings. He has them for you all you have to do is claim them.

No comments: