Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aunt Manda!

I had a great week with my sister Amanda.
The kids call her Manda even JoJo.
Our first day we went to South Beach and then drove home in rush hour traffic and a major rain storm.
Amanda with Josh and Ezra.
Day two we went to the mall Amanda treated me to some amazing boots to wear in Virginia this fall and winter for my birthday. I can't wait. The kids also got to ride the Merry-Go-Round at the mall and loved it.
Aunt Amanda, JoAnna and her babies that she takes everywhere.

We went to the Anna's Beach down in the Keys.

We went to our neighborhood pool.

We also went to the Miami Metro Zoo one last time for us first time for Amanda.


It was a great visit and I'm so grateful she came to stay with me. After we put the kids to bed we watched chick flicks and had good laughs.


Thank you Amanda.


No comments: