Saturday, January 10, 2009

What have we been up to!

What have we been up to. Well we had a fabulous simple Christmas. E and Z learned how to ride a bike. We had family visit a week after Christmas and we went to the Everglades. We celebrated my baby's 2nd birthday.

We went to Anne's beach (thanks Mylinda for the suggestion we loved it).
My Ezra got glasses.


I also have all my kids home with me again. After trying one more time. Ezra and Elijah spent the last 4 months in school but are now home with the rest of the family again.
I truly believe this is where my kids are to be. Not everyday is smooth, or easy but the things worth having are not easy. I want a close knit family that follows after God's own heart. Living, schooling, and worshiping God together is how I see that happening for this family.
I hope your having a great start to your new year too.
~Amy




2 comments:

ap88keys said...

So glad to hear you're doing well, and I applaud your willingness to take up homeschooling all the kids again. I know how hard it is to change course, but it shows you're committed to what's best for your family, whichever way that leads. Remember that as God guides your steps, your success is guaranteed!

Mylinda said...

Whoo hoo! Looking forward to seeing you guys at park! :-)