Sunday, September 21, 2008

The only Way to Live!

God is so good.

Yet its never been more clear to me that life if truly a journey. January 2008 proved itself to be hard. We had just returned from a month long road trip and spending 2 1/2 weeks in Oregon. Leaving my Parents and Sisters was emotionally very hard. For the last 8 years I've been trying to figure out how to move back to Oregon to be next to my family. I thought maybe I would head back to the Northwest 4 years ago when Kevin got out of the army but no we headed to Florida. The first two years I stayed in a state of unhappiness that I was not living were I wanted. I have let that go these last two years and embraced were I'm at.( Off and on.)

Yet last January seemed to be especially hard. Then in the months to follow different challenges kept appearing. As new challenges arrived I was not quick to run to my Saviors feet for comfort, strength, and guidance. I turned to others things to distract myself from reality.
I just became more frustrated and miserable. These last few weeks have been just as challenging as the rest of 2008 has been but I have drawn into Jesus. He cares about everything that happens to us. Jesus doesn't want slaves he wants friends. (He did gives us free will.) We start living by what His word says because we following are very good Friends advice. They more we follow it the more blessing we see, peace we experience, and strength that we need to make it through the day we receive.

We are all born sinners into this world and when we acknowledge that and ask are Creator to come into our life. You are born anew. Ready to start a new chapter in our life that involves faith in Someone bigger than ourselves. Once we do that all of our sins are erased, forgotten. WE are now saints walking with Jesus the King of all. WE are princes' and princess'. As a princess I (we) am destined to a life of royalty. We are God's royalty. We are know longer sinners but saints once we accept Jesus into our lives.

I have been reading a book called The Supernatural Way of Royalty and the Bible. I can't seem to get enough. (But that makes since to me because I've been spiritually starving these last few years.) Here are few quotes from the book that mean a lot to me.

"If we know we are destined for greatness why would we even consider abandoning that course or not living up to that potential."

"When we begin to act like royalty, issues that felt like mountains in our lives will become mere stepping stones to demonstrate our character."

"When we believe in God, we empower the Holy Spirit and the angels to bring about His will."

Some verses that I also can not get enough of.

Phil. 1:6 "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry int on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Psalms 139:7-10 " Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."

That's were I'm at right now. Embracing God's word as much as I like to embrace chips, Red Vines and peanut M&M's. I'm making the choice to enjoy this moment right now wherever I happen to be. Because God knows whats best for me and will provide everything I need.

~Princess Amy

No comments: