Monday, August 25, 2008

Menu Monday!


I do have a menu. I have actually had one for the last couple of weeks. I have been moving it around a bit what we eat on what days. Its been crazy around here. With last weeks prepare for Fay and first two school days canceled to Fay it messed me all up but I do have this weeks schedule.

Tonight (Monday): was suppose to be Oven Roasted Chicken, potatoes and gr. beans but it was a long and tyring day so I got we had Little Ceasers. The kids loved it. Me not so much.

Tuesday: Crock Pot meals. Chicken Ole (the chicken for this recipe needs to be cooked before being put in crock pot I cooked it to Monday night) with rice and green beans

Wednesday: Oven Roasted Chicken, potatoes, and steamed broccoli

Thursday: Baked Ziti (made double batch this one is from the freezer), homemade bread and a steamed veggie

Friday: Shepherd's Pie (the main part is being pulled from freezer all I have to do is make the potatoes for the top) and steamed veggie

Saturday: Chicken Pot Pie and veggie

Sunday: Pasta and Herb Sauce (I made a double batch pulling sauce from freezer to thaw and warm up and cook up pasta and toss together so easy) with grilled chicken and veggie

I try to spend one day making allot of meals or spend a week making double batches of every nights meal. Hope you have a great week.

~Amy

No comments: