Monday, June 9, 2008

Start to the summer!

I'm still here just busy. We had are end of the year party and then took a week off of school and swam a lot at our neighborhood pool. Then my oldest came down with a really bad cold and it has spred through the whole family. Its been 3 weeks now and everyone is over it but Baby J still has a runny noise. My 3 youngest had to be on antibiotics they were really sick.

My wonderful 5 kids at the end of the afternoon at our end of the year homeschool group party.
I hope to have a fun filled summer with me kids.
Josh going down and Ezra quick to follow.

Zeke talking to Ezra. Ezra found his confidence and started going on the big water slides. Its was soon fun to watch.





Ezra and Josh playing on the little kids water slide when we first got there. JoAnna is at the bottom of the slide splashing around and having a blast.







This is Ezra letting loose. He doesn't like water in his face.
My Brave Boy!

1 comment:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Great photos, Amy! Wish we could have been there with you. It looks you all had a great time.

Miss you!