Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Mondays



Menu Planning Monday!

2008 has been a rough year so far. Its been full of tugging, pulling, struggling, crying, forgiving, learning, growing, and praying. I hope to get into all of that in the days to come for know I back to Menu planning because it sure does make life easier. So this is what we will be having this week.

Tonight: Soup and sandwitches
Tuesday: Croc pot meal Potatoe and sausage supreme and salad
Wednesday: Lemon herb chicken and roasted potatoes
Thursday: grilled chicken with pasta and herb sauce
Friday: Homemade pizza and salad
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: shepherds pie

Don't forget to check out other great receipes over at The Organized Junkie.http://orgjunkie.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog!

I am feeding five very big eaters! My husband and I plus three kids, 11 year old girl, 9 year old bottomless pit boy, and 8 year old hungry girl! My dh goes through a LOT of milk every week and a lot of pop. He also has a huge sweet tooth -- so I am up against a lot of things with my budget!

Keeping track this month has really opened my eyes to how much those impulse purchases really cost me - both t the grocery store and at the drug stores. I hope over the next few months to be able to do even better w/ our budget!

Sherry

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

You posted!! You posted!!

It's good to hear from you even if it's just what you guys are eating.

I miss you and your sunny face. Please post more often. Oh, and I love the picture of Joanna. Such a cutie pie!