Sunday, October 21, 2007

Generations.

We just had a great week at our house. My grandparents came for a visit from Boise, Idaho. They drove. My kids got to hear stories, play card games, and go to the beach with their Great Grandma and Great Grandpa who are 79 years young. Grandpa Dean help Kevin put up a 20 feet awning we bought, onto the back of our house. It would have been in the garage of months without our very helpful and knowledgeable Great Grandpa. G.G.( great grandma) helped with laundry, dishes, floors, she played with the little boys , she played with the big boys, and she took care of JoAnna. I'm still in awe that they wanted to take this trip to come and help me. I'm greatful for there help and greatful for their efforts to keeping relationships alive. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Dean.

No comments: