Thursday, September 20, 2007

Been Busy!

It sure is harder to move and unpack with 5 children around still needing your attention and care. It's been about 3 weeks since we moved in and things are mostly unpacked and in there place. I just had a very fun, filled week with my mom who helped me unpack and get things in there place and she hung most everything up on my walls and made my house into a home. I know can do laundry, cook meals with ease and now start concentrating on the Elijah's and Zeke's school work. JoAnna is 8 months and walks all over the house in her walker and sleeps like a dream and is a very mellow baby. Joshua is talking more and showing interest in being potty trained, Ezra is wanting to do school like his big brothers. Elijah and Zeke are taking piano lessons, have Baseball 3 times a week, and have been studying about the ear, sound, and hearing. This week we start back on the basic of math and language arts.
I have met some new neighbors and looks to be like a great neighbor hood for us. Kevin is doing good. Since March he has lost over 50 lbs. He wants to loose 20-25 more. I know he can do it.
I'll do my best to post pictures and post blogs at least 3 times a week to keep you updated and to help me put down my thoughts.

No comments: