Monday, August 20, 2007

Menu Monday

In light of a very crazy time of packing boxes, cleaning, and keeping up with the kids and hopeful moving by the end of the week I have a meal plan of Crock Pot meals. I do it the morning and don't have to think about it until a little before and make up a side dish.

Yesterday: Turkey and mushroom stew with a garden salad.

Tonight is my husband's birthday so I'm making him his favorite Beef and Broccoli over rice. ( not a crock pot recipe but a one skillet recipe.)

Tuesday:Slow- cooker pizza and corn

Wednesday: Turkey Enchiladas and a vegetable side dish

Thursday:Hearty split pea soup and biscuits

Friday: pizza (homemade maybe take out most likely)

Saturday: Broccoli and Turkey supreme

Sunday: Shepherd's Pie and salad

Monday: Burgers and hot dogs, potatoes salad, and baked beans

Tuesday: Spaghetti, green beans, and bread sticks

With all that's going on at least I know dinner is taken care of. I like to do casserole's and one pot dishes allot anyway because with so many young kids I can get more vegetables in them.

Have a great week.

No comments: