Roasted chicken with veggies Sweat and Soaur pork chops in croc pot, rice and steamed broc. French Bread Pizza and Salad
- Spagettie & meatballs
- Pot Roast with poatatos, carrots (croc pot)
- Left over roast make enchiladas
- Potato Soup (croc pot) receipe below
- Tortilla Soup (croc pot)
- Shepherd's Pie
Chili with corn breadinsted of baked potatos
- Baked Chiken and corn on the cob
- BBQ Chicken (croc pot)
Chicken Delicousinstead of lemon pepper marinated chicken I forgot to buy the lemons. recipe below
For the Crock Pot
6 Cups diced, peeled potatos
5 cups water
2 Tbs. onion powder
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup margaine or butter
4 chicken bouillion cubes
2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
12 oz. can evaporated milk
3 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
8 oz. of shredded cheese cheddar of colby
- Combine all ingredents except milk, parsley, and cheese in slow cooker.
- Cover Cook on Hight 7-8 hrs. or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in milk and parsley. Stir in cheese unitl it melts.
For added flavor stir in 3 slice of bacon thats been browned until crisp and crumbled.
Or add bit size pieces of pre cooked ham last hour of cooking so they ham will be heated through.
for the croc pot
4-6 skinless chichen breast
lime of lemon juice
salt to taste
pepper to taste
celery salt to taste
paprika to taste
10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
10 3/4 oz. can cream of celery soup
1/3 c. water
- Season chicken with juice,salt, pepper,celery salt, and paprika. Place in slow cooker.
- Combine soups with water and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over rice