Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Joshua & JoAnna at the Park today!

JoAnna on the teeter-tater with Josh. She is always
pooching her lips and scrunching her nose.
Josh climbing!

Josh trying to go fast and knock JoAnna off but then slowed down for her.



My J.J.'s together.


SWING BABY SWING!




DON'T FORGET ME!





Taking a break in the shade.


I'm going to go explore now.


Joshua bang'n the drum.


JoAnna on the running. Nothing stops her as long as "mama" is close by.


This was just one small part of our busy day. I don't have any of Zeke because he was off playing with his Home schooled Friends that he hasn't seen all summer. Tonight I'm off with Ezra to his Open House. I hope to get pictures to show you.
I hope you all have a great night.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these! It really Brightened my day. I cant believe how big Josh and Jo Jo are. So CUTE!!!

Love Amanda

Mylinda said...

Boy, it looks hot out there at the park! Was it hot?? JK I know it was hot...boy was it ever! I think I gotta find one of those folding chairs with the shade cover, right? See ya next time!