Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Believing No more Doubting!

I don't know if my kids go off to school is a crisis but it feels like one. Tuesday was another busy, day and I was still trying to fit everybody in and feeling over whelmed. I read this and it helped me. This morning I'm tired but got up when Kevin did 5:30 a.m. because I knew it was better for me to take advantage of the quite alone time than try to sleep until 7 a.m. I was having trouble falling back to sleep and I knew I would just be cranky and thrusted into breakfast and getting kids ready for school. I'm learning and listen to God's small still voice. YAH! I can learn. :) I made my coffee and re-read James 1:2-5 out of my Bible and then kept going. Verse 6 was a slap in the face. James 1: 6-7 "But when you ask you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave in the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. Those who doubt should not think they will receive anything from the Lord; they are double-minded and unstable in all they do."

Can you say OUCH! I don't want to be unstable or double-minded so I take a stand today NO DOUBTING FOR ME, I BELIEVE I BELIEVE!

Have a great day believing.
~Amy

No comments: