Saturday, December 1, 2007

Preperation.

Well its been quite the job get everything ready to be gone for a month and have Christmas away from my house. Besides making sure the car is in top shape and digging out every ones winter clothes and purchasing some, making sure I have snack for the kids and different things for them to do, making sure I have all the food and diapers for the baby, and trying not to over pack. My kids are sick. Elijah has had a week long cold and passed it onto , Joshua who is miserable, his nose and eyes keep running he keeps wiping it so his nose is sore and he crys out. JoAnna has it to and that so hard to have a baby sick. Ezra is also on the list with mostly a cough. I have been able to keep it at bay and I pray Zeke and Kevin are spared too. I still managed to get a lot done each day with the Lord giving me the strength to make it through each day and teaching me to just be in the moments and not lose me temper. JoAnna has been a perfect baby but doesn't want to be held much now that she is a crawler. She only likes to sleep in her own bed but will sleep in her car seat after a little fussing. But these last few days while her nose has been all stuff I have got to treasure holding her and rocking her to sleep. I've loved every minute even if the laundry didn't get done and I stayed in my p.j.'s all day. I got to hold my baby without her fighting it. Oh so precious!

No comments: