Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Update


Elijah and Ezekiel now 10 and 8 years old.



It's been awhile since family and friends have seen us and I just learned about blogs. So I hope you visit back often . I'm going to give it my all to update it regularly. Late winter and early spring is busy at our house. We have birhtdays in January, Feburary, March and April. Then there is also Easter. This year I bought the boys all longsleeved collard shirts and ties. Boy they are so handsome. For Elijah's and Zeke's birthdays we went to a Floida Marlins and Philidelphia Phillies baseball game. They had a blast. Enjoy the pictures.




Look at Ezra and Joshua (who just turned 2). So cute. I could just eatem up. The picture of Elijah and Ezekiel in there Easter clothes just gives me a flash foward. Time will fly and they will be grown and men. That the goal anyway. :) Boys will be boys!


No comments: