Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Feeling Complete

Over a year ago I thought my family might be complete with 4 young boys to raise and a hubby to look after. Having made it through my 5th pregnancy I have the little girl I hoped I would be given. Its been quite the journey to bring her into my arms. The last 8 weeks of the pregnancy were quite stressful and exhausting with visiting the doctors 3 times a week. Then after her delievery I was informed she was admitted to the NICU. The first 10 days were a roller coster but I'm so thankful my mom and sister were here to watch the boys and help take care of me. Thanks to the 100's of prayers that were prayed on her behalf she only stayed 10 days and has a complete bill of health.
I'm having so much fun dressing her up in dresses and in pinks and purlples. She has also been the best baby. She was sleeping 7 hours at night by 6 weeks of age and now at 4 1/2 months she sleeps 12 hours a night and takes 2 naps a day for 2-3 hours each. Her wonderful sleeping habits are a gift from God because her 4 older brothers keep me going. When she is awake she has a captivating smile and loves it when her brothers are showering her with attention. I truely have a handful and couldn't be happier.

No comments: